Monday, January 3, 2011

Redemption Week Day 4 - The End.

This session was supposed to be epic. Its the first sunday of the new year, sunny not a cloud in the sky, temp is around 59 deg(an upgrade from most of the week), and I was going to have someone to ride with!

I wake up to a text saying - "Sorry bro, I woke up late and didn't load the bike". BANG HEAD TO WALL. It pretty much killed all motivation. I hung around the house and noticed NOT A SOUL was out in the neighborhood.

Couldn't let my whole week of riding end this way. Plus, I told myself, I have to unload the bike out of the truck anyway right? Can't let it sit out side with a garage right there. So here I am unloaded, with idle screaming in my quiet neighborhood. I clutch right up, bikes a little cold, I'm coming in hot on cold tires. Oh yeah, buttery smooth circles right out the box. Clutch, Gas, Repeat!! Knocked out a quick little session in the neighborhood and no one was the wiser. I would have to say its not the epic end to R.W. as I wanted, but it definately was a good closer. I'm now comfortable on my new bike and starting to be where I was a year ago when this motor after motor disaster started. Its going to be a busy new year and hope my new handy dandy motoscooter can stay together for it!
 
Also, To keep everyone better informed I have started a facebook page. You can add it @ www.facebook.com/do.wheelies Thanks for checking up and see ya soon! Holla BLOX!


1 comment: