Monday, January 10, 2011

1/8/11 Session

The weekend was back again and it was time to bust out the f4eeezy and try to make some headway. Sunday was supposed to be nothing but thunderstorms so I put the word out. One of my old teamates Brian BeEasy was back in town from New Mexico, so it was going down in Pensacola. Then I get a text from some of the Birmingham crew,Beto & Beau, that they wanted to come back to the warm weather and make some whoolie blocks. In a matter of mere minutes what turned from a boring weekend wreckin alone has turned into a sick throwdown.

I load the bike up, roll to Pcola and scoop up the Irishman on the way. And its GAME TIME!
Day starts off pretty normal, everyone is taking some time to brush off the rust. Then out of no where Beto starts dialing in and puttin the stank sauce down! Busting out a ton a circle combos I'm sure none of us have seen him do. It was actually pretty frustrating because I was trying to step to Ralph Louie and kept stalling out, but he's over there in the cut knocking out NTH Ralph Louies.
Beto waving for the fans

I'm pretty sure he was mocking me..or maybe that was me just aggravated.  Then Beau comes knocking out some pretty sweet nose coasters. Man..I've been out of it too long.. this is some bull! So I figure I got to gain some of my rep back right? I'll roll a few out, they all go pretty good.
I started getting a little happy with the gas, rappin it out to the limiter. Got in touch with an old friend of mine, The names Shake, Head Shake. Ahh yes, still no stabilizer. So I chill out and back to the wheelie game. I ended up knocking out a couple Ralph Louie's in a row.
Optical Illusion. He rolled right past me.


Ok, So I have to stop there and say: ---Who - in 2011---actualy thinks a Freestyle Ingenuity cage is a good cage to learn circles on? **crickets ** crickets** Yeah. Thats what I thought. Well Mr. BeEasy was takin it far from easy whippin some seatstander O's, and slams down putting a hole in his stator cover. So he starts drippin oil a little, we push it to the side, throw some JB Weld on it. Later in the day he is coming in hot again and thats all she wrote......



Josh and Porter show up midday to throw down with us as well. Both rusty and coming out the gate like they been riding all week.
Long story short. Great session. Even with a little oil and some squid faking the funk. Heres the rest of the pictures:  Here


No comments:

Post a Comment