Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bullocks!

Whats up. Another gem showed up in the mail today from none other than Naarden.biz - The Sportbike Superstore!
Man its like an f4i treasure chest!
Naarden Solid Aluminum Clip on tubes
Naarden Shark Fin
Naarden SL200 links
APE Manual CCT
Shinko Podium R006 180/55/17

HEY WAIT A SECOND THERE BUD!!! My ass is not saggy...damnit..guess its time to get back at the squats. Need a reality check about your self image?? Guess what Naarden has got them in stock!!!




Worth plastering the bike with all these stickers? Keep checking back and i'll let you know!
Also, after watching my boy Luke Duke Emmons pushing hard in XDL this year. I decided to stop being a dirty trash digging scavenger at all the local bike shops and throw down some coin. I am really pumped about having a brand new tire(first time in 3 yrs!!!) and ready to bring the "fuory"!!

Sidenote - I've had some of my buddies ask about the Sharkfin. If you don't know what they are, check out Stuntbums.com and their very informative video!
http://www.stuntbums.com/Blog/keeping-your-fingers-safe

Thanks for "Clickin in". Now its time to Facelift Bar!



No comments:

Post a Comment